IT Technician Support Apprentice
My client is a multichannel electronics retailer going through a period of sustained growth and business diversification.
Having recently seen success in selling electronic goods through its Ecommerce site, it is now expanding into mobile phone repairs amongst other areas.
The company is now keen to support this growth with a new marketing strategy including a new website, social media sites and products listings.
They see an apprentice as a potential avenue to grow the business further.
You will have the opportunity to learn new skills across multiple platforms and different IT skill areas.
Role/Responsibilities will include:
- Screen Changes
- Repairing Phones
- Repairing Laptops
- General servicing of IT equipment
- Working on software
- Fixing various computer virus
- Installing software
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent analytical skills and organisational skills
- An ability to see the 'bigger picture' rather than the task in hand
- A 'scrappy' can do attitude
- A desire to lend their hand to tasks outside of their role
- An interest in e-commerce and in particular Amazon and EBay platforms
Good academic record including GCSE's in Maths and English
£4.00 - £4.50+ per hour
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959610620