Are you available immediately?
Are you an Assessor?
Can you demonstrate Construction industry experience?
As a Bricklaying Assessor for this company you will be:
- Coordinating the training for work based provision
- Delivering and assessing knowledge and competence components for work based learners
- Ensuring tracking systems are updated regularly
- Establish and maintain effective and professional relationships with employers and classroom based tutors
You will need;
- NVQ or equivalent in level 3 in bricklaying
- English and Maths at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- TAQA level 3 or equivalent
- Level 3 award in Education and training or be willing to work towards
- Knowledge/Experience of working in the construction Industry, particularly
- Experience of training small groups of students
- A valid DBS
As a Bricklaying assessor for our client you will have the opportunity to work for a reputable company in Bedford. The position is temp to perm and our client is looking to interview ASAP.
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please email your CV to . If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch on .
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77784258