Data Analyst - Systems Analyst - BI - Tableau - ETL - SQL
Data Analyst - Systems Analyst - Data Process Analyst - Process Analyst - Database Analyst - Data Models - ETL - SQL - Tableau - BI Reporting - Colchester - £55,000 - £60,000 required by a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex area.
As a Data Analyst - Systems Analyst - Data Process Analyst you will be tasked to work with DBAs, Architects and data stakeholders to analyse and interpret disparate sources of data, cleanse and maintain, and provide concise data reports to data stakeholders.
- Data Analyst - Systems Analyst will contribute to the design of data models and architecture for reuse in the data architecture landscape
- You will contribute to the design of data models and architecture for use by Business Intelligence and reporting tools
- Handle and prioritise incoming requests for data and insight
- Proven experience interacting with senior management, end users and third parties
What I'm looking for:
- Excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills
- Data Analyst - Systems Analyst will have strong skills in Excel, SQL and preferably Tableau or similar BI reporting software
- Experience in ETL technology a distinct advantage
- Experience of toolsets used for data analysis and management
*Due to its central location, my client's offices are accessible by car from most places in; Braintree, Chelmsford, Ipswich and Basildon.*
So, if you are an experienced Data Analyst - Systems Analyst - Data Process Analyst with proven experience of Excel, SQL and preferably Tableau I would be very interested in hearing from you. In return for this set of BI reporting software skills my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £60,000, as well excellent benefits package that include Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and plenty of career progression!!!
We are currently recruiting for this Data Analyst - Systems Analyst role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959609463