Learning Manager - Projects (6 Month Contract)
As Learning Manager – Customer & Projects you will lead on Learning & Development projects, focussed particularly around Customer Experience initiatives. Working closely and collaboratively with the Head of Colleague Development, you will ensure projects are aligned to the overall Talent & Development strategy.
The role offers exposure to the transformational stage of our Learning Strategy and will be at the forefront of our ongoing passion to put the customer first.
- Lead on Learning and Development Projects and Strategic Initiatives, establishing appropriate timelines, milestones and learning interventions
- Consult with business leads and key stakeholders and connect with colleagues to understand ongoing business objectives linked to new strategic initiatives and related learning needs and identify appropriate learning interventions
- Complete learning needs analysis, scoping all requirements and develop learning content to address business needs through process, product, operational & behavioural needs
- Manage within defined budgets and parameters to agree most efficient / effective approach to learning, ensuring appropriate spend is identified and assigned in a timely manner
- Manage external provider relationships as appropriate
- Clearly identify learning objectives and measure effectiveness through data analysis and business improvements
- Collaborate with Learning Managers, tech team and leadership team to align plans to overall Talent & Development strategy
- Utilise creative thinking to apply the most appropriate learning approach with the most relevant engaging style for each audience
- Bring external thinking and best practice into the learning plans to help evolve our approach and learning interventions including new ideas/concepts
You will have
- Demonstrated Learning Design and Delivery Skills (full 360 learning experience – TNA, Design, Delivery & Evaluation)
- The bility to work/design in an agile manner and develop learning in a fast-paced environment amid constant change in somewhat ambiguous circumstances
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Previous Multi Site/Client Group experience
- Experience managing multiple diverse projects simultaneously
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Retail or Supply Chain experience preferred
- Experience developing learning to support Customer Experience / Customer Service a distinct advantage
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and Services Company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.