- Supporting the Management Accounts in the preparation and upkeep of monthly and yearly accounts
Rotation through a variety of roles within the finance department including but not restricted to bank, treasury, investments, metrics, tax and costs, reconciliation, contributions.
The client is a leading financial business based in Darlington with a large and impressive client list
- Supporting the Management Accountants in day to day finance tasks and duties
- Takes part in rotation of finance clerk roles within the finance department which includes but not restricted to bank, treasury, investments, metrics, tax and costs, reconciliation, contributions.
- Carries out individual job descriptions for those roles.
- When cover is being required, e.g. before rotation or leave, provide a complete description of outstanding tasks and items that need to be covered and ensure full training and briefing is provided and that documentation for the role is up to date.
- Suggest improvements and effciencies in processes and procedures relevant to your current role
- Working towards or holding AAT (or QBE)
- Experience of working within a finance environment is desirable
To work for a fantastic business renowned for the care it provides its employees
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77751868