Freelance Site Engineer - Groundworks
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Engineer.
Our client, an established Civil Engineering groundworks sub-contractor are looking to appoint a Site Engineer to undertake setting out duties on a site in Derby.
As Site Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Setting Out & Surveying
- Maintaining line & level control
- Measurements & Calculations
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Providing technical assistance to the project team where required
- Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
- QA where required
Skills & Experience
Ideally you will be qualified to HNC level or above in an engineering or construction related subject, supported by 3+ years practical experience in the role of Site Engineer.
Any experience with piling and groundworks packages will be advantageous.
In return, we're offering 8+ weeks' work as part of an interesting project.
- CSCS Card
- Laptop w/ AutoCAD
- Relevant Experience
This job was originally posted as www.careerstructure.com/job/77786259