Interested in working for a luxury international retailer and do you want to be part of their growing team by being responsible for driving online traffic through the powers of organic search?
A leading online UK retailer based in South Manchester, who stock thousands of big brands, designer labels and high street favourites are looking for an SEO specialist to join their expanding team. They are growing considerably and are constantly expanding their range, following trends, stocking all essential beauty items while also offering luxury brands. They have doubled their growth over the past year and are now looking to also grow internationally.
- Help develop and execute SEO strategy to drive traffic, revenue and new customer acquisition via various digital platforms including desktop, mobile and tablets etc
- Build an SEO roadmap across technical SEO, keyword research, onsite optimisation, content creation and link building
- Identify trends and insights that may help the SEM team achieve a higher ROI
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics across all digital channels
- Work with the Content team to ensure maximum optimisation on all content produced and the social media team to help with link building activities
- Performing keyword research, meta data recommendations, competitor audits
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Develop and implement a link building strategy across all websites
- Work with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- 2-3 years Organic search background (client or agency side) delivering SEO results
- Experienced in UK SEO best practice, as well as basic knowledge of international requirements.
- Experience in both on-site and off-site SEO best practices
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of up to date ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Creating written technical SEO recommendations for internal development teams
- Experience of SEO Tools e.g. Moz, Pi Datametrics etc
- Be up to date with SEO/Social/Content industry trends
- Ability to create innovative ideas to assist SEO efforts
- Hands-on self-starter with the combination of analytical and commercial skills
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77759778