My client, an international business operating at the heart of the agricultural industry producing animal feed is looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their maintenance team. Reporting to and working with the site Maintenance Team Leader to ensure that routine and preventative maintenance takes place on all plant equipment. The main purpose of the Maintenance Engineer and the maintenance team is to guarantee continued safe operation of the production process, correcting breakdowns and working with external contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of industrial mechanical & electrical engineering in a manufacturing environment
- NVQ Level 4/BTEC HNC in industrial mechanical or electrical
- Welding and fabrication
- IOSH Managing safety
- IOSH Environmental
- NEBOSH General
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Familiarity with Process Control computer systems
- Problem solving skills and experience
- Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook and Word experience
- Flexible with working hours as will expected to work nights according to business needs
- Excellent time keeping
***Working a 2 week rotating shifts system of Monday to Friday either 6am – 3pm or 9am – 6pm PLUS paid on call 1 in 3 weeks***
The ideal candidate will be a team player who responds positively to business change and who is willing to take responsibility and lead by example.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader who thoroughly believe in the development and training of their workforce.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77784859