Web Analyst Opportunities
Web Analyst x 2
Up to £35,000
My clients, one of which is in the Education sector and the other in Financial Services, are looking to recruit a Web Analysts to continue to help deliver on their business wide data driven strategy. Working cross functionally you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills in different departments as they seek to benefit from your knowledge and expertise.
In these roles you will be presented with the opportunity to develop your skills as part of one of the North West’s strongest analytical teams.
As Web Analyst your key duties will be:
- Being proactive in identifying areas to be investigated ensuring that all projects align with the business wide digital/data strategy.
- Carrying out a variety of online tests (A/B and MVT) to ensure thorough analysis and subsequent insight is provided to a number of key business departments.
- Advocating the use of business wide web analytics ensuring all possible opportunities are explored fully.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Expert knowledge of web analytics software with the ability to carry out a wide variety of tests (A/B and MVT).
- A passion for placing the customer at the heart of analysis providing synergy between both customer journey and conversion.
- A positive attitudes with examples of leading projects and contributing to a successful digital data strategy
The company are looking to move quickly on this role so please contact Patrick at Forward Role ASAP or apply by sending your CV.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77793395