Server & Storage Engineer - Linux - NetApp - Systems Engineer
Infrastructure Engineer - Server Engineer - Storage Engineer - Server and Storage Engineer - Systems Administrator - Linux Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer - 3rd Line - DevOps - VMware - Storage - NAS - Server - Linux - Storage - NetApp - Colchester - £50,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits package required by a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex area.
Infrastructure Engineer - Server Engineer - Storage Engineer - Server and Storage Engineer will be required to manage the servers and storage systems, take ownership of situations, documenting, automating and working with existing Project Managers and team members.
- Manage the company infrastructure working on existing technologies VSphere & VMware Enterprise, NetApp, Microsoft Servers & Office365, Linux Redhat
- The role will require aspects of architecture, implementation, support and operational management
- Involved on daily operational duties within the office for the UK based 2nd and 3rd line support team
- Tasked to provide 3rd line level support and contribute to a DevOps model
What I'm looking for:
- Strong understanding of VMware (V5, VSphere) & Virtual machines, NetApp, Java & JBoss infrastructure and networks
- Infrastructure Engineer with experience in Linux & Perl scripting
- You will have proven experience of storage platform NetApp with knowledge of SnapTools
- Proven experience of applications - Java, JBOSS, Oracle, Active Directory
- Experience around automation i.e. Nagios, Clover, Chef
So, if you are an experienced Server and Storage Engineer - Linux Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer with experience of VMware (V5, VSphere) I would be very interested in hearing from you. In return for this set of NetApp experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £55,000, as well excellent benefits package that include Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and plenty of opportunities for career progression!
We are currently recruiting for this Server and Storage Engineer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959608518