Infrastructure Engineer Linux Games
Infrastructure Engineer (Linux Apache MySQL AWS Puppet XenServer Networking). Technologist Infrastructure Engineer with strong Linux skills and a broad range of technical knowledge sought by global games studio in the heart of Central London.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you’ll join the team responsible for supporting the full infrastructure stack and internal applications in a varied role that could encompass racking servers, troubleshooting network connectivity issues, writing Puppet modules, patching multiple XenServer clusters running under Cloudstack and everything in between. You’ll be working on a Linux OS approaching Infrastructure as Code and automating wherever possible.
Fantastic offices based in a vibrant area of Central London with breakout areas, pool table, console games, fully stocked kitchen and flexible working hours.
- Strong knowledge of Linux with some previous automation experience
- Advanced analysis and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of some or all of the following: Bash scripting, Apache, MySQL, DNS, DHCP, AWS, Git, JIRA, Puppet, Ansible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desirable: general networking experience, Juniper, server hardware, EMC VNX, XenServer, VMWare ESXi, Cloudstack, Windows AD, Powershell, Ruby
As an Infrastructure Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Linux Infrastructure Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77794384