Senior Transformation Project Manager (Media)
Senior Transformation Project Manager
£400 - £600 dependent on experience
12 Month Contract
My client is an award winning, international publisher, responsible for some of the UK's leading titles. They are currently engaged in a major strategic transformation programme designed to achieve their new vision and strategy.
The Senior Transformation Project Manager would join a team responsible for supporting the entire organisation and tasked with driving and enabling delivery of this vision. The team as a whole is responsible for overseeing and managing the portfolio of initiatives to implement the strategy. It provides strategic planning, project management and business change support to the organisation.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the implementation of key strategic initiatives that contribute to growth plan.
- Translating strategy into tangible change by defining implementation plans and managing their delivery.
- Identify dependencies and blockers and work stakeholders across the business to address them.
- Take responsibility for project budgets and ensure that the right resources are assigned to deliver these projects effectively.
- Regularly reporting progress to the Senior Management within the business.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience working as a project manager with strong planning and coordination skills.
- Great stakeholder management skills and be able to work effectively with people at a range of levels, building support for key initiatives.
- Experience of delivery transformation programmes within the media sector.
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 02076123834 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for: uk.linkedin.com/in/lukeaspire/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77776502