Innovative company providing HR and Payroll software solutions to clients in the private and public sectors is looking for a payroll software consultant for client implementations. Bristol based, flexibility to combine working from the Bristol office with working from home plus some on-site time with customers.
Please contact me with a CV if you have:
- experience of implementing payroll software solutions for clients
- payroll processing experience and a desire to move to a consulting role
In this role you will
- meet clients who have decided to implement a payroll solution
- discuss their business objectives, issues, previous system with a view to defining requirements for the new system
- document payroll processes, rules and calculations
- have hands on skills to be able to configure the software using inbuilt tools
- ideally software training expertise
- good communication skills
- desire to join a dynamic fast growing organisation with clients in private and public sector organisations, UK and internationally
Core requirements are payroll skills and ideally previous experience of software implementations. Familiarity with HR solutions is a plus. Any experience of implementation on the Salesforce platform is also of interest. Please get in touch with a CV to find out more. Salary range around £35k to £45k approximately with some flexibility depending on experience.
We are also looking for Project Managers and Senior HCM consultants.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959584663