£30,000 - £33,000
Our Warwickshire based client are seeking a multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to work at their new state of the art factory in Henley In Arden. The client in question has developed a groundbreaking way of manufacturing composite materials at their 30,000square foot factory.
The client has a range of hydraulic down stroke, multi zone electrically heated platen presses ranging from 450 tonne to 1000 tonne. Multiple water storage and process tanks ranging from 10 tonne to 25 tonne, filtration and purification equipment at various stages to ensure we have an uncontaminated closed system and not forgetting all the industrial water pumps required to feed and return the water around the process. They also own bespoke equipment and machinery which has been designed and built to suit their unique process.
Maintenance engineer job specification:
Work alongside the current small close knit team, initially the role will be a mixture of duties until all phases have been completed.
Each of our current team members have a specific skill set, but all currently participate in the manufacture of our products until each main job role becomes a full time requirement. This also enables their core team members to fully familiarise and understand this new process and be able to contribute in current improvements and future expansion of the factory.
Skills, attributes and experience:
A time served maintenance engineer would be highly advantageous, but candidates with demonstrable experience in electrical/mechanical maintenance are encouraged to apply.
· Must be 17th edition industrial/commercial qualified electrician.
· Industrial electrician, maintenance engineer with electrical fault finding, PLCs, some mechanical work including pneumatics, hydraulics and pipe fitting.
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment on electrical/mechanical breakdowns to production machinery.
· A pro-active approach to safety is required with the ability to work on your own initiative as well as working as part of a team with a can do attitude.
· A good understanding of health and safety, risk and method statements.
· Able to help setup a planned, preventative and reactive maintenance schedule to ensure minimal machine down time.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77784437