Data Engineer Python Pandas NumPy SciPy
Data Engineer / Python Developer (Data Pandas NumPy SciPy). Hugely successful, technology driven financial spread betting firm is seeking a skilled Data Engineer with strong Python skills to join the Market Risk analysis team.
As a Data Engineer you will be tasked with delivering significant improvements to the data delivery and risk analytics systems. You’ll work closely with the risk, regulatory and quants teams to understand new requirements and build solutions to transform prototype algorithms into high performance technology and be a key player in migrating the risk analysis framework to a new architecture.
Stylish City based offices with a software house atmosphere, smart casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- Strong Python skills alongside a good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis libraries like Pandas, NumPy, SciPy
- Good general knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience of building data processing ETL and data pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Data Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus bonus and flexible benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2588 for a confidential discussion about this Data Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77789368