Credit Control Team Leader
MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe, and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team that deliver ongoing excellence in customer service.
Crawford & Co is renowned for their claims management expertise. We work in partnership with their clients through shared values and enthusiasm to jointly focus on what matters most to customers. Our great training, combined with a commitment for continued development is a core value and we are now seeking enthusiastic, like-minded Finance professionals who share our passion.
Our employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. They are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. They hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages reflecting the global audience they serve. We look to employ the best and the brightest individuals in the niche markets they serve, specialists who possess unmatched experience in difficult situations when their clients need us most. After all, we are in business to help people.
We are currently looking for a Credit Control Supervisor to join our Contracts & Connections department based in Croydon.
- Working closely with Finance Manager, assist in overseeing four Credit Controllers in our Croydon location.
- Report to the Finance Manager showing progress / tracking and reducing aged debt
- Assist in forecasting revenue collections
- Maintaining own ledger of key accounts
- Liaising daily with key stakeholders, clients and suppliers
- Hosting and participating in team meetings
- Hosting conference calls with other business units to resolve revenue / debt issues
- Meeting with suppliers and colleagues at other locations when required
- One-to-one team meetings
- Set and adhere to SLAs
- Set and monitor KPIs
- Set team targets, monitor and stay on track
- Use of Navision and Lotus notes is preferable, although not essential.
- Understanding of Insurance services preferable, although not essential.
- Familiar with double-entry accounting is preferable, although not essential.
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualifications:
- This role will suit a driven and hardworking professional person, who enjoys the challenge of working in a demanding finance role. Driven by targets and managing a team and own ledger.
- Analytical individual who can manage and reconcile queries. Resilience and determination to resolve complex issues through an organised and structured approach.
- Someone looking for a permanent position at the world’s largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions.
- An organised person who can see a range of tasks through to completion, work to strict deadlines and manage your own workload.