We are looking for a confident and talented PPC Executive, with solid analytical and technical skills and a great understanding of what is needed to really move the search needle.
The PPC Executive is responsible for optimising PPC advertising across a variety of channels, including customer segmentation targeting, maximising reach and PPC effectiveness against agreed targets and ensuring measurable quantifiable ROI.
The ideal candidate is someone able to execute and collaborate on the PPC strategy in cooperation with the broader marketing team and working with our Marketing Analyst in analysing data, identifying marketing trends, developing insight and providing recommendations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global FTSE 250 company and the timing couldn't be better! We are looking to rapidly expand our digital presence, with the goal of being at the top of our game and we are looking for someone that wants that too!
For this position we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for continual training.
The Components business manufactures and distributes one of the world's most extensive ranges of component solutions for protection and finishing purposes. Its offering includes caps and plugs; fasteners; adhesives, sealants and tape; feet, casters and glides; wire and cable management products; flange protection; nobs, handles and grips; PCB and electronics hardware; and tools and precision instruments, which are used in a wide variety of applications and industries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience managing large lead generation & e-commerce campaigns via bid management tools (Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Manage product feed campaigns (PLA, affiliates & marketplaces)
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Experience in a similar role (Agency or In-House)
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Highly confident user of Excel
- Strong Attention to detail
- The successful Candidate will have a global reach so there is a requirement for exceptional communication skills
At Essentra we are ideally looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a close team, are passionate about what they do and who strive to make a difference. We are always looking to better ourselves and are keen to recruit individuals who like to innovate and improve processes.
*Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77783323