Senior Service Level Manager
Senior Service Level Manager
As a Senior Service Manager, you will ensure the appropriate management of all services that underpin Consumer Lending Business Designs. You will work across a broad customer base gaining senior exposure along the way. You will be a key influencer in driving quality and efficiency for our customers and play an instrumental part in their customer journey with us.
Consumer Lending is the business area responsible for the end-to-end product management, development and commercial performance of unsecured personal loan products in the UK. Our flagship product, Barclayloan, currently holds balances in excess of £5bn across 700,000 existing customers. We are a highly digitised business who put customer interactions at the forefront of everything we do. Come and join us!
As Senior Service Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Managing relationship between our Service Management and Service Company
* Leading and/or actively participating in formal governance forums and other meetings to optimize performance and manage risk in the journeys supported through our service company
* Provide effective oversight and governance over the material outsourcing arrangements Consumer Lending requires
* Proactively identify and deliver strategic opportunities for improvement in customer experience, better control or cost base reductions
* Influence cross-functional teams to work collaboratively to define, design, deliver and maintain market leading, compliant and controlled consumer lending products that align with our strategy, culture and ambitions.
As a Senior Service Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
* Detailed knowledge of products, propositions, processes and services across the bank and industry
* Deep understanding of the consumer lending regulatory environment and requirements
* Understanding of the consumer lending operational and technology environment.
* Practical experience of business design and customer journey management e.g. requirements, operational designs, testing, training, QA, etc
* Experience of working with Supplier Management functions to agree and deliver common goals
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.