An exciting job opportunity has arisen to join a market leading retail focused business as an Assistant Merchandiser. This business is well known within their market in trend led fashion and is established globally.
As Assistant Merchandiser, your main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying stock opportunities to grow sales & reduce markdowns.
- Allocate the initial stock quantities to stores ensuring in line with plans.
- Managing the WSSI ensuring the data is actualised weekly.
- Review store space and adjust as necessary, highlighting opportunities to your Merchandiser.
- Producing data for strategy reviews and highlight any opportunities.
- SKU and management in order to drive profitability.
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- Assistant Merchandising or MAA experience with fashion/jewellery or accessories.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in an academic Fashion/Retail subject.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficient in using Excel.
- Have a fuller understanding of the WSSI and issuing OTB.
- Have an interest and understanding of the retail market & fashion trends.
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77773316