Business Development Consultant
Our client is a specialist communications consultancy. Their client base centres around FT500 and privately-owned companies in the financial and professional services sectors and in industry. Their offer is based on sector expertise, and a rigorous journalistic approach.
Narrative and Strategic Content is a growing practice area within the agency, and their intent over the coming year is to commercialise this further through increasing the number of clients who buy this part of the agencies offer.
The primary role of the Business Development Consultant is to drive the commercial success of Narrative and Strategic Content.
Responsibilities; New business, Client development, Finance and budgeting, Client work.
Measures of success
- The pipeline of narrative and strategic content projects is substantially increased
- Sales growth is delivered at a sustained margin
- Narrative and strategic content revenue targets are hit
- Your pitches win new business
- Revenues and profits are grown for your clients
- The agency is kept front of mind with existing and high-priority target clients. This means being on the “invitation to pitch” list more often and winning a higher percentage of RFPs
- High quality, profitable work and repeat-seeking experiences are delivered to clients