Lead Laravel / PHP Developer
An award winning, digital agency is looking for a solid Lead Laravel / PHP Developer to join a passionate, driven team. They have some of the brightest talent working there and you will play a very important role in driving forward new projects.
My client has gone from strength to strength over the last few years and are now looking to develop further. With new projects and bids been won all the time, this is a great time to join a exciting company and be part of their future.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to be able to deal efficiently and patiently with all types of customers
- Ability to absorb product knowledge in order to best advise clients on a possible solution
- Exceptional time management and administration skills
- Assist the account management team in putting together solutions for clients - Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest technologies - Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice
- Self - motivated, goal - oriented and able to work in a team environment.
Required Skills and Experience...
- Solid PHP experience
- Extensive experience within Laravel
- A good knowledge of using Modern Development techniques
- Keep abreast of the latest development trends, identify new innovative opportunities within opensource development arena
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of modern development techniques i.e. MVC, GitHub
- free tickets to PHP London every year
- Be part of a Google Partner
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77791251