A successful two form entry school situated in Hackney is currently looking to recruit a dynamic, forward thinking and adaptable KS2 teacher to join their ambitious team.
Key Stage 2 Teacher - Hackney - Primary
- Key Stage 2 Teacher
- January 2018 Start
This school is committed to raising standards of achievement and ensuring the progress of all learners. This role is to start in January 2018 on a permanent basis and you will be working closely with 2 other teachers to create and implement exceptional learning environments.
This school welcomes applications from experienced teachers with a proven track record or exceptional NQTs with the ability, passion and commitment to become outstanding teachers.
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to:
- Believe that every child in our school can, and will, succeed
- Committed to delivering a curriculum of a high standard for all children
- Passionate about pupils' learning and has the highest ambitions for our children
- Interested in career progression and making an impact
In return the school can offer:
- A high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
- A team teaching model approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities, designed to develop your professional career
- A school committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be consdiered for this position.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.