IT Security Manager
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for an IT Security Manager to join our team of experts in Saint-Gobain Technology Services (SGTS) – our internal department looking after all IT assets in the UK, from infrastructure to applications. This role will see you oversee the adherence to all relevant security standards, and to act as arbitrator and advisor for all security issues.
The IT Security Manager will be part of an excellent team of skilled professionals working together to provide an outstanding service to 17,000 employees in the UK. The role can be based from Coventry or East Leake, requiring occasional travel between sites.
What will I be doing in the role?
In the role as the IT Security Manager you will;
- Ensure UK compliance with group policy.
- Be responsible for the awareness and understanding of security rules in Saint-Gobain.
- Work as part of the general IT management team
- Arrange compliance checks
- Governing all aspects of how we protect our IT assets against security threats.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
There are some key areas of experience and attributes important for the IT Security Manager, including;
- Experience of security solutions and protocols in a corporate IT environment
- Demonstrable experience of handling and managing an IT Security incident
- Experience as a strategic IT manager, understanding how systems and security interlink
- Outstanding communication skills
- A desire to be recognised in a big company as the subject matter expert
- Be familiar with the management of security within IT infrastructure technologies
What about the business I’ll be joining?
There are 34 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Saint-Gobain Technology Solutions - part of the Saint-Gobain group and supplier of IT support services to 34+ businesses within the UK group, employing 17,000 people; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What will I get in return?
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, we are able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing within Technology Solutions or in one of the other 30+ businesses in the UK. Progression in Saint-Gobain isn’t always upwards; talented employees also move into new and exciting functions or indeed overseas, to one of the 67 countries in which we operate. The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Saint-Gobain, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77773341