Digital design engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- This is a role in a small front-end digital design team. The variety of work is broad and will change from month to month as the design cycle progresses.
- This role will also be required to interact with back-end implementation team, the analogue design team and the platform software team. A basic understanding of these other teams will be beneficial. Candidate will face new unknown situation in future HM requires someone who is intelligent with problem solving skills to help out his small team
- The successful candidate will be involved in the entire project lifecycle, from specification to architecture, to design and implementation, verification and production.
- Working in a small team, the job holder will frequently interact with other teams, such as the back-end implementation team, the analogue design team and the platform software team. A basic understanding of these other teams will be beneficial to a candidate.
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience in RTL design (mostly Verilog) and experience of ASIC design challenges.
- Front-end RTL ASIC design experience
- ASIC Synthesis
- Back-end ASIC design experience
- Low Power Design
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77765572