To support the IQED credit control function to ensure the timely collection of cash from IQED?s solicitor clients. The role also assists in the administration, production and maintenance of accurate and timely financial records in respect of all activities.
- Support the credit control team in the running of the credit control department.
- Regularly contacting solicitors by both phone and email to ensure that billing is accurate, to obtain updates on the status of the cases and to chase payments.
- Review incoming payments to ensure correct allocation to accounts.
- Respond to a wide range of queries for statements, additional documentation, payments references etc on a timely basis.
- Assisting in the monthly reporting of debt so that cash collection and ageing can be monitored by management.
- Negotiating with clients in a calm and professional manner and building relationships with key clients
- Processing and approving credit note requests
- To have a flexible and adaptable approach to work ensuring that you undertake and assist with any other duties/projects as reasonably requested.
- Experience of working in an administrative role within an office environment
- Comfortable communicating with clients and building relationships
- Understanding of legal claim process
- Relevant credit control experience within a Finance Department
Education, Knowledge & Skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Assertive and have the ability to influence others
- Able to comprehend tasks/think quickly and logically
- Understand and respect principles of confidentiality
- Able to work under pressure, on own initiative
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to remain flexible during periods of change
- Has a can-do attitude
- Flexible team player
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959601655