Project Finance Business Partner
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a fantastic Project Finance Business Partner position with a large corporate organisation in Bristol. The role will pay up to £46,000 + benefits - please note: there may be a small element of travel in this role.
A brilliant and important role for a business partner who enjoys project work. This role will focus on a large scale business project, and the role holder will be extremely hands on and will work with multiple business units and senior stakeholders. It would be a great addition for a highly personable business partner looking to sink their teeth into a new challenge!
- Be responsible for the delivery of quarterly forecasts
- To challenge and be a key contributor with business information to senior stakeholders and management across the business
- Present information on margin deviations, stock increases and be able to explain variances from budget/previous forecast
- Undertake trend, variance analysis and critical evaluation to drive improved project performance
- Assist project managers in their understanding of financial issues so they may foresee financial risks before they arise and put in place adequate controls
- Ensure accuracy of costs incurred, that projects are accurately entered on company systems and ensure an effective control framework is effectively maintained
- Work with project managers, to ensure that project forecasts are at all times thorough, comprehensive and incorporate accurate risk
- Analyse KPIs so that they maintain and improve business performance
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have a background in project or cost accounting
- Have previous commercial experience
- Have change management experience and be able to demonstrate times where you have brought value add into the business
- Strength of character with strong stakeholder management experience - ability to present is essential
A large corporate organisation in Bristol, located with excellent transport links making it ideal for those looking to commute from surrounding areas of Swindon, Gloucester and Newport. Due to the size of the organisation, there are many opportunities for growth and development across the business.
For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400, or to apply, please e-mail your CV tp and reasons stating why you are suitable to the position
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement