Enterprise Digital Marketing Manager
Are you experienced in the field of digital marketing and looking for that crucial next step in your career? If the answer is yes, then let me talk you through a fantastic opportunity, for a market leading company.
As Enterprise / Digital Marketing Manager you will play a crucial role in the future of our clients marketing strategy. Taking responsibility for the development and implementation of the new Salesforce CRM, you will play a very specific role in maximising the use of Marketing cloud, to drive the marcomms function across the board.
Utilising your digital and on-line knowledge you will spearhead the implementation of the new website and e-commerce upgrade, taking charge of it's future strategic direction.
Your role in a bit more detail:
- Manage the strategy, analytics and development of digital and online marcomms,
- Champion Salesforce and maximise opportunities within Marketing Cloud,
- Develop and execute the digital marketing plan in order to increase sales, profitability and improve online stats,
- Test, measure ROI and report on all key marketing metrics,
- Manage the GDPR compliance process,
- Manage and develop one marketing executive.
This really is a great position for the right person. Obviously there are some very specific skills required for this role. To be considered for the position, our client will need to see evidence of the following:
- A good few years digital marketing experience, including web, PPC, SEO, Social Media, content and inbound and automated marketing,
- Successful creation of digital campaigns,
- Understanding of e-commerce platforms,
- Google Analytics and other web based analysis tools.
In return, our client are offering a market leading salary and bonus scheme.
If you have the relevant skill set and experience and would like to be considered for this role all you have to do is click that 'Apply' button now.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77772382