My client, a major UK retail brand are looking to appoint a Digital Analyst to join their newly created data & analytics centre of excellence. You will champion the use of web, mobile & app data to understand digital propositions, drive digital insight and improve customer experiences.
What you will be doing:
- You will be using Adobe analytics tools to produce analysis to support the online & digital teams to maximise conversion from their digital propositions.
- Participate in digitally led projects and BAU insight and analysis activities.
- Present analysis, insight and provide recommendation to senior stakeholders to help drive sales and work with them to deliver their data needs.
- Participate in the analysis of Multivariate and A/B testing, from sample size estimation to identifying success metrics, and post-test analysis.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good analytical skills with a proven track record of relating data and analytics to real-world business problems
- Strong knowledge of digital analytics software such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of SQL, SAS, R or Python would be an advantage.
- Proven understanding of website and app tagging and ability to verify accuracy of analytics tagging implementation
- Experience of A/B testing methodology highly advantageous
- Commercially minded and experienced in interpreting data and driving insight & recommendations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77779741