Software Developer - Java Spring
Software Developer (Java Spring) London to £55k
Software Developer / Java Software Engineer (Spring Messaging Middleware Java J2SE Kafka). Market leading trading platform is seeking a bright, ambitious Java Developer with a passion for technology.
As a Software Developer you will join a Greenfield project to design and develop a new real-time messaging distribution and data streaming middleware layer to be used by their many online trading applications utilising Java, Spring and messaging technologies such as Active MQ, Kafka, JMS, RabbitMQ.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a newly formed team within a highly successful organisation; you will be developing high volume, low latency services with reliability and accuracy paramount. You’ll be working in a collaborative, Agile environment with an emphasis on technology and continual improvement. Stylish City based offices.
- Strong core Java development experience including Spring framework experience
- Good knowledge of messaging technologies e.g. Active MQ, Kafka, JMS, RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of computing fundamentals such as Object Orientated Programming, Design Patterns, Algorithms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; keen to learn and share knowledge
- Degree educated, Computer Science preferred
As a Software Developer / Java Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £55k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Software Developer / Java Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77757476