Exciting opportunity for 2 Apprentices to join a prestigious business based in Wolverhampton.
My client is an online security provider and also runs a prestigious property business. The role will work across the 2 business areas.
This is a multi-faceted role and will involve:
·Running and maintaining systems
·Product uploading onto the 3 websites
·Working alongside the IT Service Provider
·Patching new IT systems for new tenants
·1st line support for tenants issues
All of the companies systems are bespoke from the infrastructure to the hardware and have been designed by their offsite IT service provider. You will work closely with this provider and their team to ensure the day to day management of the systems is maintained.
Your training will be over a phased period with steady progression of milestones in place, this will be with the Director of the company as well as the IT Service Provider.
The business employs 45 staff and is growing so a great time to join. The 2 Apprentices will be part of the growth plans for the business and permanent opportunities are on offer after the apprenticeship period.
The benefits of being an apprentice are:
- You earn while you learn
- You get the training in the skills that employers want – there are no fees unlike University!
- Excellent progression opportunities, whether looking to study further or climb the ranks within the workplace
- Increased future earning potential. Apprentices enjoy marked salary increases when they complete their training
- Better long term salary prospects
- You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in IT.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77773199