Sales Support Engineer - Pharmaceutical Sector
Sales Support Engineer / Pharmaceutical Engineer
Sales Support Engineer with pharmaceutical sector experience is needed for our client, one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry, to be based in their Eastleigh office.
With approximately 17,500 employees in more than 50 countries, they are growing and looking for a Sales Support Engineer to join their team.
In this role, you will be taking technical and commercial responsibility for the sale of their Granulation and Drying technologies within the pharmaceutical sector, focusing on the EMEA region.
The role requires significant global travel.
About the Role:
- Preparing proposals for discrete machines, systems and tenders
- Establishing and developing sales opportunities
- Agreeing internal costs, sales margins, and final price structure and strategy
- Reviewing and managing tender package proposals
- Commercial negotiation of contracts and preparing contract handover documentation
- Supporting the project manager in the customer kick off meeting and throughout the project
- Following up all enquiries from the Regional Sales Organisations, issuing proposals and undertaking customer visits
- Managing and reporting sales activities, enquiries, customer reports etc
- Must have pharmaceutical sector experience
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate technical data and complicated engineering systems
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills and work well in a team setting as well as independently
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their career within a global market-leader in the food process technology industry. If you have the experience within the pharmaceutical industry and enthusiasm, our client would love to hear from you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77775608