Java Developer - SE7, Java EE
Exciting opening for Java Developers looking for challenging roles developing software for the retail sector. The position joins a global software house who are working in Java SE7 and Java EE. The successful candidate will work on the whole product lifecycle and an interest in data analytics could also come in handy for the role.
Daily responsibilities of the Java Developer
- Develop robust software in Java using a test driven approach
- Define user requirements and provide documentation
- Solve design problems or fix software bugs using both logical and creative approaches
- Perform 'deep dive' investigations and systems analysis, suggest future improvements and keep up with new technologies
- Excellent Java SE7 and above knowledge, ideally around 4 years or more commercial programming experience
- Enjoy solving problems, a good understanding of unit testing
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
It's a bonus if you worked with development frameworks - spring or hibernate, or OSGi (Equinox, Felix).
In return, you'll be joining a dynamic and forward thinking global software house working with teams across multiple time-zones. Expect all the benefits of working for a modern and forward thinking company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77764233