Job Title: Technical Support
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £18k - £22k DOE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Support Technician to join our client who is an innovative and modern company that builds and maintains travel websites. They offer a highly sophisticated but user friendly platform, that allows even the most tech-phobia people to learn and use their system.
- Responding to direct client queries via our support ticket platform
- Offering Technical Bug resolution
- Configuration and Set-Up assistance for supplier Management
- Ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Managing, updating and improving the ticket system with automations, macros and triggers
- Organising and updating the online and offline support materials.
- An ability to assess each customer/employee's platform knowledge and understanding
- A strong understanding of web based software solutions and how to provide support for them
- An ability to deal with challenging customers
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Drive to develop a deep understanding of the software
- Motivation to keep up-to-date with our products and understand new features and upgrades
- Great interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good accurate records keeping
- A high level of IT literacy
- Experience in online support for web based solutions
- Experience with web based applications / HTML / CCS, .Net would be preferred but not required.
- Experience using programs such as Zendesk or equivalent required, web based ticket system management and support.
- In-depth training program to help increase your knowledge and skillset
- Competitive basic salary and annual salary review
- Up to 25 days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Regular Team Incentives
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: ********************************-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959606123