Business Marketing Executive
Rephine Ltd is a consultancy that provides a wide range of clinical and regulatory services to the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industry worldwide. www.rephine.com Rephine is looking for an organised and creative graduate, who can support the growth of the business and the expansion of their brand. Graduate must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Rephine’s headquarters are in Stevenage, UK, along with offices in Italy. New offices in Germany and Sweden are planned. Rephine is now aiming to take a dominant position in the pharmaceutical and clinical auditing area. The Business Marketing Executive will be liaising directly with major pharmaceutical companies and clinical research organisations all over the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the CEO, sales and business development teams.
- Monitoring and increasing sales.
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Maintaining and expanding existing clients’ base by creating company brand awareness.
- Identify potential areas for marketing opportunities in specific countries.
- Generating reports on progress in the areas of sales, marketing and business development.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Must be educated to degree level
- Energy and enthusiasm!
- Ability to advise, influence and communicate with internal stakeholders
- Comfortable writing content
- Proactive and ideas-led approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Relevant experience in a marketing environment
- Experience in marketing campaigns to achieve lead generation targets
- Experience in the B2B market
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77741131