PR & Communications Assistant
PR & Communications Assistant
Up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
About the PR & Communications Assistant
We are looking for an energetic, pro-active, confident go-getter with a passion for both social and traditional media to support our rocking PR Department through media relations, communications and managing our award entries. We regularly win ?all the awards? (seriously, Google us, it?s ridiculous).
Naturally inquisitive; you want to be part of a company that does things differently. You are constantly looking for ways to innovate using a collaborative approach focused on service excellence. You have a keen interest in or experience of the drinks industry.
You have a positive can-do attitude, you learn fast, and relish a challenge. You question things and need to understand them on a deep level. You get out of bed each morning excited to get cracking and make things better!
Responsibilities of the PR & Communications Assistant
- Manage inbound PR enquiries responding on behalf of individual brands and forwarding to relevant parties where necessary
- Manage the busy awards schedule; managing the entry process, organising company representation at ceremonies and amplifying awards success through relevant communication channels
- Manage press sends; organising press, influencer and blogger contacts and liaising with relevant parties to ensure timely samples are received for all new product launches and campaigns
- Keep the press, blogger and influencer database up to date
- Assist on press events, both in pre-planning, on-site and post-event analysis
- Nurture and develop existing and new relationships with key bloggers, influencers and media contacts via email, phone and social media
- Create, manage and continuously improve press packs for press outreach
- Monitor press outreach and feedback
- Content creation for social media
- Proofreading of communications for any grammatical, factual and spelling errors
- Record and monitor press coverage, preparing monthly reports
- Manage and distribute PR assets as necessary
- Prepare briefing documents for company spokespeople prior to PR opportunities
- Market research where necessary
Requirements of the PR & Communications Assistant
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 1 years? experience within PR, communications or media relations
- Exceptional written and verbal communications
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Experience managing projects simultaneously and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- You should have experience using multiple social media platforms with an interest in or experience of the drinks industry.
Alongside your CV, we want to see why you want the job, why you're the perfect candidate for this role, and what intrigues you about this particular role.
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the PR & Communications Assistant then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959604177