Our client, a world leading manufacturer based in Stoke-on-Trent. Due to business growth they are looking to appoint an experienced "IT Technician".
As "IT Technician" you will ideally have used MRP/ERP systems in a Manufacturing environment and be responsible in implementing and improving system processes such as creating new BOM's, stock & inventory process control.
Duties will include:
- Managing 1st and 2nd level IT support
- Setting up any new network users including e-mail accounts
- Giving technical support to users
- Any troubleshooting and dealing with hardware/software issues
- Maintain basic network operations
- Installing and testing IT software
- Working on company projects to improve the IT systems
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, Sage / SAP preferable
- Experience of supporting and configuring Windows server
- Experience of working within an IT technician or related role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Analytical skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959602647