Security Operations Manager
Security Operations Manager is required on an initial 3-Month Contract to work for a market leading financial services client in Swindon.
Security Operations Manager is required to have the following experience
Key experience required:
- Experience of managing a Security Operations team or SOC.
- Experience of Card Payments and expertise with PCI DSS.
- Information security certification (CISM, CISSP, CISMP)
- Security Incident management experience.
- Project & budget management experience.
- Working knowledge of:
- Thales Payshield HSM
- LogRhythm Security Event Manager or similar systems
- Intrusion Detection Systems (e.g. SNORT, Checkpoint, OSSEC)
- Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Fortigate VPN gateways.
Security Operations Managers can secure an interview ASAP so if you’re available and interested then please apply with your latest CV.