IT Technician ? Oxford (Didcot) ? NEW!!!
Focus IT are pleased to assist this leading IT solutions organisation and who are recognised for their high service levels and products they offer.
Due to industry growth, we now have a requirement for self-driven and highly motivated person to come in and build on their expertise in the sales industry and complement the existing team
- Following all processes set out by Helpdesk Manager
- Answering the Telephone
- Logging, managing and resolving customer IT issues
- Responding to Support Requests - Responding and Supporting the Technical Helpdesk
- Ensuring that all calls are logged on Microsoft Dynamics
- Ensuring that all logged calls are updated, and the customers are kept up to date.
- Ensuring that all calls are responded to within an acceptable time frame in line with our customer commitments
- Working closely with the rest of the team who will be providing support on all aspects of the technical department
- Escalating all requests and issues to Helpdesk Manager if it falls out of the normal scope of support.
- Support the development of the Helpdesk - New Customer On boarding?s
? Audits responsibility shared across the wider team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 1 years+ experience within the IT experience in a corporate or services environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT technician to progress within this dynamic and rewarding organisation
In return, my client is offering a great career path with a competitive salary and great company benefits
Key skills are as follows:
Minimum of 1 years? IT experience in a corporate or services environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Provide high level of customer service to existing customers
- Administration of Microsoft operating systems and applications (Office etc.)
- Microsoft domain infrastructure; Exchange, group policy, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory etc. 2000 - 2012
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience of virtualisation technologies; e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix
- HP, Dell Hardware experience
- MCP or equivalent qualification(s) preferred (or working towards them) - LAN/WAN,
- Android/IOS support - All cloud technologies
- AD and Email Migration Knowledge
- Active Directory and Outlook - Windows XP and Windows 7 - Office 2007/10/13/16 - Ability to work independently under pressur
The Location: Oxford
The role is based in Oxford, Oxfordshire and is also commutable from Swindon, reading, Newbury, Bicester , Banbury and In and around Oxfordshire
For more information, please forward your CV to ********************* or alternatively call *************
The salary: paying up to £20,000 ? £25,000 Dependant on Experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959606049