Sales Account Administrator 9 Months FTC
A fantastic opportunity has become available for Sales Account Administrator to work with one of Sental?s National clients.
Role Overview: The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales team with the coordination of activities.
Salary: Excellent plus benefits
Duration of Employment: 9 months FTC
Hours: 22 hours per week
- Assist the sales team with general administration
- Book in customer and client appointments as accurately as possible.
- Liaise with customers both internally and externally.
- Maintain the CRM systems.
- Maintain accurate records and appointments.
The successful must have the following skills and experience:
- Must have worked in a similar role.
- Must be able to offer high quality service to all customers.
- Must be able to work towards deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Must have excellent communication and organisational skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alice . edmond @ sental. co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client?s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV?s received each day, this isn?t always possible. Therefore, if you haven?t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment:
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
- Our management team have over 20 years? recruitment industry experience.
- Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate?s details to any role without prior approval.
- We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement ?Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959602979