B2B Sales Executive - Start-Up Coffee Brand - London
We are a fun, quirky, dynamic and successful start-up business based in Bermondsey, London. We are changing the game for the coffee industry - not only the way that you love and enjoy a great tasting coffee but also the way in which our coffee is sourced and made. We care about our workers, from the coffee farm to the office! So much so that we were named as the Time Out's Top 5 Most Fun Offices in London!
We’re looking for an eager Sales Exec and all-around go-getter to help develop our brand, through building lasting relationships with our client-base and contributing to business bottom line with a savvy approach to sales. Reporting into the Head of Sales, you’ll take strategic and hands-on responsibility for capturing new outbound business opportunities, managing all small-medium sized accounts, responding to inbound enquiries to develop your own pipeline and looking at innovative outbound lead generation tactics to capture high-value opportunities to help build our portfolio of clients.
Our beautiful open plan offices boast cosy chill out areas, great working space, a huge kitchen (stocked with drinks!) and obviously, an endless supply of coffee! If you enjoy the sound of working in a fast-growth startup, are able to take change in your stride, have a passion for coffee and/or food, can think strategically, act tactically and thrive on winning, you’re 50% the way to being the perfect candidate.
What does the role look like?
- Building your own sales pipeline and developing your own leads through outbound as well as inbound lead generation
- Working with and developing your own accounts for benefit to both the client and our business on business development exercises to; encourage retention/loyalty, upsell, referrals, new products/departments and minimise churn
- Onboarding and account managing all of your closed/won accounts or assigning them to the relevant sales team member
- Assisting on larger wholesale projects and business development exercises with the wider sales team; such as running events, training clients and marketing initiatives
We’re looking for:
- Proven experience in a B2B sales role ideally front-facing and with a competence for phone-based sales, with a track record of smashing targets
- A self-starter and go-getter that is confident in following their gut on decision
- A people person that can build rapport quickly and think on their feet to close leads and make decisions
- An obsessiveness over quality - we’re not selling second-hand cars, this is an incredible product that needs a sales-person with a focus on delivering quality in both service and approach
- An understanding of coffee or a physical product market to be able to understand client requirements and put together tailored proposals
It would also be great if you have:
- Experience or good understanding of B2B Partnerships, Marketing and Account Management
- Experience in, or an understanding of, specialty coffee and the market
- A passion for incredible coffee and/or food and a willingness to learn and develop in these areas
- Experience with Hubspot or alternative CRM systems
- Understanding and experience of working using Agile methods
We are shortlisting ASAP for this role, please send an up to date CV today for our recruitment team to review. We have had a very high number of applicants for this vacancy so unfortunately, we are unable to respond to those who are unsuccessful at first stage screening. We will look to call you within 1 week of application date if we feel you are suitable for the role.