Network Infrastructure Engineer
£55,000 + Generous Company Benefits
Based in Reading, Berkshire
- Must have working knowledge of Cisco, HPE and IBM
- Knowledge of infrastructure components: firewalls, virtualization and operating systems
My client is a Global Software Solutions leader, currently dominating within their industry, and they have a superb reputation of being a forward thinking employer, offering fantastic career opportunities! Due to continued success and growth within the organisation, my client is now seeking a methodical and analytical Network Infrastructure Engineer who is able to work to tight deadlines, to join their team.
Purpose of the role
The Network Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing infrastructure solutions with a focus on network technology. You will be working with the Infrastructure team to find where improvements can be made in the core network and then implementing those changes. The Network Infrastructure Engineer will ensure the integrity of high availability network and infrastructure to provide maximum performance for end users.
Network Infrastructure Engineer Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Passionate about technology, keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Storage area networking (cisco, brocade) & knowledge of server hardware (Cisco, HPE, IBM) is essential
- Become a knowledgeable source on datacentre networking. Wan connectivity and campus networking
- Knowledge of other infrastructure components such as firewalls, virtualization, operating systems and load balancers.
- Become an accretive member of the networking & architecture guilds enabling more effective delivery of quality project outputs
- Effectively targeting and driving infrastructure automation and streamlining change and maintenance workflow
- Must have a methodical, analytical approach and be able to work aggressive deadlines whilst remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Must be able to demonstrate a proactive attitude and always take the initiative in ensuring project outputs are delivered on time and to the expected quality enjoy working in a strong cross-discipline team environment
INCREDIBLE opportunity to join a leading global organisation so please do not hesitate in sending your CV over to Jo today!
Email: Jo@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77778386