Do you enjoying working in Accounts and do you have experience with Sage and Excel?
Do you have experience in working with Sales Ledger and processing invoices?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join a dynamic team. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and progressive Company with exciting future prospects. My Client is a well-established business in Coalville who work with Premium brands.
You will have a methodical approach to work and be capable of following procedure to the letter and liaise confidently with both internal and external staff. You will have experience of working in a similar role and you need to have experience with Sage, ideally Sage 1000, excel, Word and Outlook.
- Day to day running of Accounts Admin-Filing, answering telephone calls, taking messages, responding to e-mails on a daily basis
- Processing daily, weekly, monthly invoicing & checking of these invoices
- Answering customer queries via e-mail and telephone
- Preparing and sending customer statements
- Raising credit notes
- Preparing & sending the Intrastat to HMRC
- Checking the Duty & VAT charges for Imports
- Preparing Manual sales invoices and proforma invoices
- Holiday cover within the accounts department including Purchase Ledger
The successful candidate will be: -
- Previous experience in an Accounts role is essential at least 2 years and ideally Sales Ledger
- Pro-active in your approach
- Word, Excel and Outlook
- You will be energetic and inquisitive and have excellent office management skills
- Confident at communicating with people at all levels
- Resilience and drive to get things right the first time
- Great communication both written and verbal
Salary: £18,000-20,000 plus Company benefits, group pension scheme and private Healthcare and a generous holiday allowance
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
Longevity: Permanent role
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959602909