Our client is a very successful consultancy business based in Garforth, they are seeking to appoint an experienced payroll specialist to manage their growing payroll bureau. This is a division of the business which is growing and offers the organisation a huge opportunity as such they want an individual who is ambitious and could potentially lead a team within the next few years. The client is passionate about customer care and as such an individual who shares these values is incredibly important. The ideal candidate will have experience within accountancy practice managing a varied portfolio of clients, or you may manage a complex in-house payroll.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling payroll on behalf of a wide range of clients, with a view that this will increase
- Working on weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly payroll
- Calculating all statutory deductions including SSP, SMP, SPP etc.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients
- Working to deadlines and schedules to ensure all payroll is completed accurately and on-time
- Handling client payrolls from a variety of sectors
- Processing CIS, RTI and auto-enrolment
- Using Sage Payroll
- General administration tasks.
This is a an exciting opportunity and Strand would welcome the chance to discuss it in more detail. This is a full-time role, 37.5hrs per week - the client can offer some flexibility regarding start times etc. They can offer a competitive salary, £25,000 to £28,000 dependant on experience plus excellent benefits.
In order to apply for this role please contact Sarah Wake at Strand Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959606708