Security Service Engineer
Security Service Engineer - £50 per call/ day on weekends - IP and Gent/ FIA Fire alarm Training + Cars + BUPA!. Your Area of the M25 area… Surrey, Essex, Kent, Hertfordshire, Middesex or London.
*FEATURES - for a Security Service Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Security Engineer
Company - Gent Company with 30 years Electronic Security experience, will train on IP.
- Role - Maintain and be Security Service Engineer/ Fire and Security Service Engineer on sites such as Domestic and Commercial properties. Excellent standby and callout rates and although would need good Intruder skills (Galaxy Texecom, Scantronic type systems), the role will work on BPT, Paxton and Gent fire alarm systems with IP CCTV after courses.
- Environment - Supportive and helpful + a place where you will be challenged and expand your skills. Engineers can earn hundreds of pounds a week on callout rota if wanted here!
*BENEFITS - of being a Security Service Engineer, Fire and Security Service Engineer
- Up to £36,000 (dependant on skills - and then get salary reviews to progress)
- Earnings of £38k - £48k because of excellent standby and callout rates of £30-50 per day and per call!!
- Great standards of vehicle, FIA and IP courses in budget, commutable work + BUPA.
*REQUIREMENTS - to be a Security Service Engineer, Fire and Security Service Engineer
- Experience with Intruder Alarms needed then preferably as a Security Service Engineer, Fire and Security Service Engineer or Security Engineer you can service and maintain other systems such as CCTV, Access control and Fire alarm experience if you have it also
- Based in the area - M25 coverage (apply and state your area you travel, as they seek 4 engineers and cover their commutable parts i.e. not the whole of the M25 region) … so Staines, Croydon, Enfield, Watford, Romford, Dartford, etc or other areas in North London, South London, West London, East London or in counties such as Surrey, Essex, Kent, Hertfordshire, Middesex or London - are good too live to be 1 of the 4.
- Be keen to learn - and be a Fire alarm engineer (after training) or maybe just upgrade your Security Service skills to IP or learn more if you are Intruder Alarm engineer
*CONTACT DETAILS - Fire and Security Careers (call or check out our website to contact us)
Please apply to us (or call if you have the above skills) -Steven Eley FIRE AND SECURITY RECRUITER
Fire and Security Careers is an employment agency operating on behalf of its customers to find suitable people for their roles. Please apply in confidence as we are specialists and treat your application in confidence. We specialise in jobs and careers in Fire and Security, such as Service Engineers, Installation Engineers, Commissioning Engineers, Project Managers, Managers, Administrators, Coordinators, Systems Sales, Maintenance Contract Sales and temporary staff too.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77763656