3rd Line Support Engineer
3rd Line Support Engineer, £35KManchester
ShortList Recruitment are working with a ground breaking Managed Service Provider based in North Manchester who require a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join their Support Team.
This company has a reputation for delivering first class solutions and first class support to their clients. The Support Team are a key part of the companies structure and are the first point of contact for a range of prestigious clients and companies across the UK. As a member of this team, the right 3rd Line Support Engineer will be bright, engaging and keen to gain the best outcome for the support requests they receive.
Key responsibilities and requirements for the 3rd Line Support Engineer:
- Provide incident investigation and root cause analysis
- Provide a 1st class support experience
- Work to deadlines and adapt priorities to stay in line with SLA's
- Experience in a 3rd Line support role within a Managed Service Provider beyond end user support
- Understanding of ITIL methodology
- Experience supporting Microsoft AD 2003/08/12, Mircrosoft Exchange 2007/10/13/16, Office 365
- Experience supporting virtualised environments
- Experience supporting Citrix environments
- Experience with Cloud technologies
The role of 3rd Line Support Engineer rewards the right person with a salary up to £35K, depending on experience, as well as a host of additional benefits. The company is easily commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Warrington, Chester and Liverpool.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959600282