We are seeking an exceptional finance professional who aspires to be the Finance Director of Megger Instruments for its next exciting phase of development, joining a Sunday Times TopTrack fastest growing 250 organisation. The position will report directly to the Managing Director and business partner with the Board of Directors. As part of this role the post holder will assume financial operational responsibility for Megger Instruments at the Dover site, working closely with the Group CFO and the Megger Instruments Director team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of finance within a manufacturing or engineering operation and may already be operating as Financial Director or be a Financial Controller or similar in a blue chip company looking for their next step. They will be an expert in SAP ERP system and related matters.
This role leads a small finance team. The post holder will be involved in all financial matters for the company including technical research and development projects and manufacturing improvement, depending on ability will hold responsibility for related functions. You will play a significant part in the company's commercial and strategic decision making processes including inputs into Strategic Planning and Board forums. Knowledge and expertise of the Company's financial performance will provide fantastic opportunities to contribute to high profile projects and long term growth programmes.
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or similar) be a excellent communicator and will use their skills to enhance financial understanding across the Company and involve employees at every level in financial processes and controls. They will demonstrate strong business and financial acumen to provide timely advice in relation to risks and opportunities, and deliver financial reporting to management in a format to achieve Company targets.
This is the start of an exciting period of transformation and growth within Megger Group and we are therefore looking for a like-minded professional with drive and charisma who is keen to embrace the challenges ahead, innovate and put forward creative idea.
· Lead and be responsible for the monthly accounts and ensuring that information produced is robust, accurate and owned by appropriate individuals, to include use by Group.
· Act as a ‘business partner’ across the business, including creation of budgets and tracking performance against budgets each month.
· Provide insightful information and expectations to Group Executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
· Year-end statutory accounts and audit.
· Annual tax returns and quarterly Corporation tax on account.
· Annual budget preparation and co-ordination with Director team.
· Cash flow management and reporting.
· Banking including supplier payments, inter-company receipts and capital expenditure.
· Monitoring and advice on R&D projects.
· Confirmation and participation in capital expenditure projects.
· Maintenance of the companies trademark registrations.
· Monitoring and feedback to Director team of costs and efficiency targets.
· Provision of financial training.
If you are interested in this role and have the ability to demonstrate a good sense of relevance for the industry or you may know someone who may be, we would very much like to hear from you.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits.
Please send your CV and a covering letter and specify the following points:
- Why you would like to join Megger and how you can contribute to our Company
- Your current salary and benefits
- Your current notice period
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77747971