IT Co-Ordinator Daresbury £28-32k
One of the UK's most recognised businesses in the scientific community are you looking for a lead IT Co-Ordinator in the Daresbury South Warrington area? This role will deliver the opportunity to work with one of the UK's multifaceted scientific companies. You will work with a high level of autonomy taking the lead as the IT Co-Ordinator for the business. Working with the companies ERP and MRP systems whilst provided insights to the senior team regarding core IT policies. This is a fantastic career opportunity to take a leading role as an IT Co-Ordinator in this key location for this global company.
Over the last five years, it has been the second-fastest organic growth business and provides a range of product development solutions. With an excellent track record of profit growth, the business is projecting to double in size over the next 3 years, delivering the opportunity for an IT Co-Ordinator to grow their career.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Company's core ERP and MRP systems in order to provide support, implement upgrades and develop specifications for future developments to meet the changing needs of the business
- Design, develop, test and implement system enhancements
- Develop, implement and manage IT policies and procedures to ensure the Company's information assets are properly protected
- Manage the key suppliers of IT hardware, software and services to ensure a quality service is provided in a cost-effective manner
- Train end users to efficiently use all the Information Technology deployed within the business
- Perform the function of local network administrator and support all hardware and software deployed within the business
- Tenacious, self-starter, committed and hardworking
- Honesty and integrity
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of configuring and managing Windows AD Domains including backup/disaster recovery, DFS, VPN and WSUS technologies
- Experience of managing Office 365, configuring Firewalls, routing, Vlans & virtualisation of servers using Hyper- V
- Development experience specifically working on Microsoft Dynamics Navision, .NET and Microsoft SQL
- Good understanding of manufacturing business processes and enterprise resource planning (ERP)
Prestige Digital & Technology is a division of Prestige Recruitment Services Limited
Prestige Digital & Technology are acting as an employment agency to recruit for this position
Prestige Recruitment - Placing people with passion
#northwestjobs #warringtonjobs #ITjobs #manufacturingjobs
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959601126