Associate Director Investor Relations
Our client, a leading PR and communications organisation are looking for an IR Director/Associate Director to join their team. The successful candidate will work with the Head of IR and a wider team to advise clients both in the UK and internationally, on their communications within the investment community.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising senior clients on investor issues affecting their companies.
- Devising and giving advice on presentations to the investment community.
- Interpreting and building financial models and using data to analyse companies and the market environment.
- Providing counsel on the impact of company announcements and likely investment community reaction.
- Leading and growing a junior team of employees.
- Developing and shaping content for new business.
- Researching new business opportunities.
We are looking for someone with several years of in-house IR or investment banking and stockbroking. You must be educated to degree level, and have demonstrable interest in the business environment and current affairs. You need to have an extensive awareness of the developments in digital and social media. A solid understanding of the regulatory environment is highly advantageous.
Key skills required:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop relationships internally and externally.
- Independent, creative and able to work autonomously.
- Extremely organised and dependable.
- Diplomatic and able to read people and situations.
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd love to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, then you've been unsuccessful in this instance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959602441