Billing job - working for a legal business - based in the West end of London - job Paying £35,000
Your new company
is a Mayfair-based law firm which delivers exceptional legal results to its clients who are principally from the real estate and private wealth sectors.
Your new role
You will join a Billings team of 6 and report directly into the head of Corporate. You will be responsible for assisting with the Billings function. This job entails:
- To be in charge of engagement letters, including inserting in the relevant parts of prescient fee quotes etc. have been provided
- Updating engagement letters - we are required to notify clients yearly when our rates go up
- Sitting down with partners to run through their WIP reports and their client balances on a regular basis
- Assisting with billing and in particular monthly billing
- Raising company invoices in multiple currencies
- Liaising with accounts with regard to billing, chasing bills, KYC, file opening and payments
- Ensuring consistency as to prescient filing with the above items Assisting with Companies House work which is of an administrative and not legal nature
- Assisting partners/fee earners with mimecast/prescient searches for advice/information
What you'll need to succeed
The role requires first class interpersonal skills and the proven ability to take ownership of processes, demonstrating initiative, enthusiasm, professionalism and a high level quality service delivery. The successful candidate will be career minded and proud of the service they provide and will strive to continually provide a value added and quality service delivery to all individuals, at all times and in all circumstances. The ideal candidate will have recent Billing experience ideally within a law firm.
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent position paying up to £35,000 and you will be working for one of the leading law firms in the UK. This role is based in the vibrant West end of London and is surrounded by excellent transport links and a busy nightlife.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77736453