Finance Assistant – Near Stowmarket/Bury St. Edmunds - EXCEPTIONAL COMPANY/ENVIRONMENT Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 – days holiday & EXTENSIVE range of benefits, rewards and social events are offered by this progressive and rewarding company.
Starting salary £17,500 soon to increase following employment.
Finance Assistant required for a busy department within a large successful company with a fantastic local reputation. This highly sought after business require a professional person with accounts experience to carry out the following duties:
- Process Purchase Ledger Invoices
- Process Payments
- Reconcile Purchase Ledger Statements
- Liaise with suppliers and deal with disputed invoices
- Maintaining good working relationships with key suppliers
- Liaise with purchase requisitioners and approvers in the business
- Produce CIS Reconciliations
- Complete online HMRC submissions
Skills/Abilities for applications:
- Purchase ledger experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of working within an accounts environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Experience in using Microsoft Office software
- Regular social events
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Welfare assistance 24 hour helpline
- Ability to purchase additional holiday, child care vouchers, medical insurance, gym membership and more!
If you are looking for a varied and interesting position within a business that can offer a long-term career path, please apply with a current CV today!
This role is being recruited by our Bury St Edmunds office. Please call Charlotte on for more information!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77761817